JFFS2 Format Documentation?

Jörn Engel joern at wohnheim.fh-wedel.de
Tue Jan 28 08:23:44 EST 2003

On Tue, 28 January 2003 12:35:27 +0000, Phil Thompson wrote:

> David's paper is a good start but I was after a lower level of detail. I need
> something from which I can implement a JFFS2 reader from scratch (ie. without
> any GPL code).

Good luck! ;-)

Honestly, if that document does not exist (I bet you, it doesn't) you
will have to create it yourself, pay someone to do it or go through
some other pain. Plus you will end up with a possibly incompatible
version.

Do this only after you checked the possibilities of going GPL and
licensing the code for money, as a last resort. And even then, don't
feel happy about your choice.

Jörn

--
Don't worry about people stealing your ideas. If your ideas are any good,
you'll have to ram them down people's throats.