booting from DOC

stephen lcbr17306 at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon Dec 1 07:34:32 EST 2003

Hi,

I just tested your patch on latest CVS (i think), maybe ill login to
CVS again and try:

patching file include/linux/mtd/nftl.h
patching file util/Makefile
Hunk #1 FAILED at 10
1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file util/Makefile.rej
patching file util/nftl_format.c
patching file util/nftldump.c

then:

make nftl_format

works fine!

btw also I tried to trace this error , having no previous experience in
LIST_HEAD structures I didn't really know what to look for, I sort of
figured that I needed to Initialise these structures somewhere was I correct
in this assumption?

kind regards

stephen