Interest in DOC and YAFFS? --> YAFFS bootloading

Srinivasan.Ramasubramaniam at nokia.com Srinivasan.Ramasubramaniam at nokia.com
Wed Sep 25 03:09:11 EDT 2002

Hi all !

I request your help to clarify a doubt with regard to initrd-filesystem and cramfs.

If we use cramfs in place initrd-filesystem, will the entire filesystem will be uncompressed and loaded onto the RAM ?

But in initrd-filesystem, the entire filesystem is uncompressed and loaded.

Regards
R Srinivasan
Nokia Internet Communications
PH: +91 40 3553343