JFFS2: INCOMPAT inode types

Frederic Giasson fgiasson at mediatrix.com
Thu Jun 28 11:21:23 EDT 2001

Hi all,

	I am running intense test case on a chip driver I wrote and on
JFFS2.  I came up with the error print below.  The test case I am running is
quite simple: I fill the flash with files, delete them and fill all over
again.  The message below come out during file deletion ( rm * ).

	Sector at offset 1C0000 has been proved to be completely erased.
	Unknown INCOMPAT nodetype C002 at 0008F610
	CRC failed for read_inode of inode 4124 at physical location 0x70fd4
	Eep. read_inode() failed for ino #4124

Does anyone have a clue about it?

Thanks!

Frédéric Giasson