jffs2 problems

Abraham vd Merwe abraham at 2d3d.co.za
Wed Jun 20 07:09:01 EDT 2001

Hi!

This is weird. If I compile all the MTD drivers as modules as well as jffs2
and I insert them at runtime, everything works perfectly, but if I compile
them into the kernel, it screws up at boot time (I posted the errors to this
list yesterday iirc).

Any ideas why this happens? It's definitely jffs2 that messes up since the
mtd drivers work fine even if they're compiled into the kernel.

--

Regards
 Abraham

If only one could get that wonderful feeling of accomplishment without
having to accomplish anything.

 Abraham vd Merwe - 2d3D, Inc.

 Device Driver Development, Outsourcing, Embedded Systems

  Cell: +27 82 565 4451         Snailmail:
   Tel: +27 21 761 7549            Block C, Antree Park
   Fax: +27 21 761 7648            Doncaster Road
 Email: abraham at 2d3d.co.za         Kenilworth, 7700
  Http: http://www.2d3d.com        South Africa