no success

Rodrigo Moya rmoya at tsai.es
Tue Jul 11 10:43:34 EDT 2000

Hi all!

It's me again with my strange problems. I've finally successfully run lilo
on the DOC, and reboot, and now I get a normal LILO prompt (not as the
other day, where I was getting strange characters in the LILO prompt), but:

LILO boot:
Uncompressing Linux... Ok, booting the kernel

and it stops there!

When running lilo, there was no error messages (I even run it with -v -v to
see all messages, and everything seemed ok)

When I run this kernel booting linux from DOS and from a ZIP drive, the DOC
is detected and everything seems fine. So, I don't know where the problem
is.

I've run rdev also on the device with the kernel.

Thanks