[Fwd: power down]

Jon Burford jburford at xsilogy.com
Mon Dec 13 14:07:51 EST 1999

I would have NEVER thought of that!  Too bad I need to write to this
partition (as detailed in the rest of my message that you did not include
here).  I have a database on board which needs persistent storage.  And yes,
I have thought of the previously mentioned options of running everything in
ramdisk and periodically moving files to the flash.  Of course, odds say
this is less susceptible to corruption, but I don't have enough ram (I am
using the biggest SIMM my board will take already) for this.

-Jon