Old platforms: bring out your dead

Andrew Lunn andrew at lunn.ch
Sun Jan 10 11:46:39 EST 2021

> For this platform, I'm most interested in whether there are still users
> that rely on board files instead of DT. AFAIU we could just fold
> the DT variant into arch-mvebu like kirkwood was, right?

Hi Arnd

I'm actually booting my device using a board file. But Debian
flash-kernel is pretty unhappy about that. The bootloader i have on
this machine is too old to passed DT blob. I will test appended DT
blob still works. And see if we have any board files which also don't
have a DT representation.

     Andrew