mysterious crashes on OMAP5 uevm

Tony Lindgren tony at atomide.com
Fri Sep 18 10:48:18 PDT 2015

Hi Grazvydas,

* Tony Lindgren <tony at atomide.com> [150908 14:11]:
> * Grazvydas Ignotas <notasas at gmail.com> [150908 13:44]:
> > On Tue, Sep 8, 2015 at 4:38 PM, Tony Lindgren <tony at atomide.com> wrote:
> OK nice to hear you found it. Yeah looks like some runtime
> capability check is needed.
>
> > > Do you have some easy way to reproduce this issue?
> >
> > Just moving a browser window around with mouse usually triggers it
> > within a minute.
>
> OK good to know.

Just FYI, I too was now able to produce it here too moving around
icewweasel for about a minute. And can confirm Russell's patch
fixes the problem.

I'm using i3 tiling window manager here, and don't usually
ever have any floating windows which probably explains why I
did not run into this issue earlier with my lapdock experiments :)

Regards,

Tony