[GIT PULL 7/8] ARM: tegra: multi-platform conversion

Arnd Bergmann arnd at arndb.de
Tue Apr 9 10:59:08 EDT 2013

On Friday 05 April 2013, Stephen Warren wrote:
> This branch converts Tegra to support multi-platform/single-zImage.
>
> One header is made accessible to drivers. The earlyprintk implementation
> is moved to the multi-platform location. Some Kconfig changes are made
> to enable multi-platform. Some dead files are deleted.
>
> The APIs exposed in the now-global tegra-powergate.h should be replaced
> with standard reset and power domain APIs in the future.
>
> This branch is based on (part of) the previous soc pull request.

Pulled into next/multiplatform, thanks a lot!

We now have a total of eight new platforms lined up for supporting a
multiplatform kernel in 3.10, and I still have some (limited) hope
for exynos.

I had to reorder the branches in arm-soc to avoid starting a
next/multiplatform2 branch, but I saw nothing that prevents us from
having multiplatform after soc.

	Arnd