Some benchmarks on ARM

Marc Kleine-Budde mkl at pengutronix.de
Mon Jul 5 08:41:46 EDT 2010

Colin Tuckley wrote:
> [...]

After booting all tests are done via ssh, the system was "idle" otherwise.

We're just repeating the tests with "echo 1 > /proc/sys/vm/drop_caches"
prior to each test.

cheers, Marc

--
Pengutronix e.K.                  | Marc Kleine-Budde           |
Industrial Linux Solutions        | Phone: +49-231-2826-924     |