s3c-hsotg driver problem

Maurus Cuelenaere mcuelenaere at gmail.com
Sat Jan 16 07:39:08 EST 2010

Hi,

I'm trying to get the USB OTG port working on my device (S3C6410 board),
but am running into problems.
This board doesn't have a 48Mhz clock, so I set the reference clock in
the USB PLL to a 12Mhz external crystal (see patch).

Still, I'm having trouble getting it to work; I'm seeing these messages
(see attachment for full log):

s3c-hsotg s3c-hsotg: s3c_hsotg_rx_data: FIFO 8 bytes on ep0 but no req
(DxEPCTl=0x00028000)
hub 1-0:1.0: connect-debounce failed, port 2 disabled

This looks like the hardware is configured correctly, but the
currently-in-use gadget isn't setting up an EP0 RX transfer?
I've tried Mass Storage, serial, Ethernet, ... gadgets and they all give
the same errors.

Any hints/pointers would be welcome!

Thanks,
Maurus Cuelenaere