freescale mx25 + libertas + 8688

zamek zamek at vili.pmmf.hu
Mon May 2 04:58:24 EDT 2011

Hi John,

04/30/2011 08:38 PM keltezéssel, John O'Donnell írta:

> This driver works for us with guruplugs with this libertas uap8xxx
> driver.  I am going to submit this to the kernel devs and try to get
> this into the mainline kernel and maintain it myself since I cannot
> find the original author/maintainer.  It does work. I can patch it to
> work with the latest kernels.  I wish I knew who wrote this.
>
> I hope you can adapt it!
Yes it seems to be well! Thx for your module, I think so it is better
than original (supersecret) Marvell driver, no need to external compile
and it is compatible with my 2.6.35. kernel.
I found a little mistake:
All of

#if LINUX_VERSION_CODE < KERNEL_VERSION(2,6,36)
is
#if LINUX_VERSION_CODE < KERNEL_VERSION(2,6,34)

because that was the version where net_device structure changed.

Your rc.uap8xxx script is very usable for me, thx to you :)

--

  thx,
E-Mail: zamek at vili.pmmf.hu