sd8686 linux system hang when associating to access point

Wood, Brian J brian.j.wood at intel.com
Tue Jun 9 14:36:42 EDT 2009

I just applied the patch to the 2.6.29.4 kernel and its complaining when I recompile that wext.c still has two calls to the "log" structure present (must have been inserted after your branch):

priv->wstats.discard.code = le32_to_cpu(log.wepundecryptable);
priv->wstats.discard.misc = le32_to_cpu(log.ackfailure);

Do you happen to know what I can change these to?

Thank you, Brian.