How to keep sd8686 transmitting data using a fixed channel?

Johan Adolfsson Johan.Adolfsson at axis.com
Sat Dec 26 05:17:51 EST 2009

Although this method may give a more "real case" value - it will
probably not give the worst case.
Marvell has a special firmware that support setting bitrate, frequency and
a couple of different continuous transmit modes (and rx mode).
You should be able to get it from Marvell (if you have an account) or
perhaps your module manufacturer.

Best regards
/Johan