SDIO probe: Error -84

David Anders dave123_aml at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 4 14:00:52 EST 2008

Simon,

error -84 is the EILSEQ, or Illegal Byte Sequence. based on the error message you posted and the processor you are using, it appears the error is being produced inside the at91_mci.c code. there are two conditions listed in the code that can produce the EILSEQ, without looking in detail at your MCI controller datasheet, i have no idea what those conditions are.

dave