SDIO probe: Error -84

Simon Twogood stwogood at siconix.com
Tue Nov 4 13:43:41 EST 2008

Yes, they are both there. A had success with the card again about 30
minutes ago. I was able to connect to a wireless AP and send pings,
but subsequent tries have all been errors. The adapter for the SD card
slot is self made, so I'm not ruling out a bad connection. I'm hoping
that figuring out what error code -84 means will give me a better idea.