Status update for 8686 SDIO on AT91SAM9263?

Simon Twogood stwogood at siconix.com
Thu May 22 18:17:09 EDT 2008

I'm using 2.6.25 (Linus' git tree) with the AT91 patch
2.6.25-at91.patch.gz from linux4sam.org (site seems down right now so I
can't get the direct URL).

I have the 8686.bin and corresponding helper firmware in the correct
place as far as I can tell, but I'm not sure what version the firmware
is. Is there some way to extract that information from the two binary
files?

Thanks for the help Hans.

Simon