8686 with SDIO on AT91SAM9263

Marc Pignat marc.pignat at hevs.ch
Fri Jan 25 07:26:50 EST 2008

Hi Hans-Jürgen!

On Friday 25 January 2008, Hans-Jürgen Koch wrote:
> thanks for your patches, I applied and tested them. Unfortunately, they
> don't change anything. But during my test I noticed an interesting
Did you mean you still have 'mmc0: Timeout waiting end of packet' messages?
Try to remove the patch for packets not modulo 4 and modify if_sdio to
send only packets with size modulo 4. This is what I do here, because
the at91rm9200 just can't handle these packets.

Hope this help, still searching for other ideas :-D

Regards

Marc