8686 with SDIO on AT91SAM9263

Holger Schurig hs4233 at mail.mn-solutions.de
Fri Jan 25 02:38:28 EST 2008

> Anyway, I'd like to
> consider this a bug in libertas as well. From the code, I
> think the intention was to reqeue a failed command, and abort
> after a maximum retry count.

Hmm, David Woodhouse recently worked in the area of command
execution, maybe he knows more about it.

But, on the other side, I've heard that he's now in Mongolia, so
feel free to fix the issue on wireless-2.6/everything.

As for my hardware (CF and USB), I never had experienced a
command retry. The code may be there, but was never needed.