[LEDE-DEV] Espressobin mvebu64

Nishant Sharma codemarauder at gmail.com
Tue Jan 9 23:47:34 PST 2018

Hi Tomasz,

On Monday 08 January 2018 11:35 PM, Tomasz Maciej Nowak wrote:
> I updated my tree from the previous time You probably saw it. Most of
> the features are complete. It requires to edit U-Boot environment with
> this value:
> bootcmd=load mmc 0:1 0x4d00000 boot.scr; source 0x4d00000
> With that it should boot without manual intervention.
>
> What is left out:
> a) mini PCIe shouldn't work ATM here are some patches:
> https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/cover/819585
> You should omit the last one,
> b) booting from other mediums than SD card,
> c) sysupgrade on other mediums than SD card.

Thanks for the inputs and help. I have checked out "espressobin" branch
from your repo and have just built it with default config.

I am going to add packages and build the image today. I had faced
following issues during compilation in a previous run:

1. Perl doesn't compile complaining about no configuration available for
aarch64
2.Squid doesn't compile

Regards,
Nishant