[LEDE-DEV] LEDE Intel Galileo Gen 2 port

perillamint perillamint at gentoo.moe
Mon Jan 1 10:48:43 PST 2018

Now, my current "patch" just contains some try-and-error result from
make kernel_menuconfig. I'm currently organizing my journey on my blog
how I successfully booted LEDE on Intel Galileo Gen 2.

I estimate my "write-up" post will be done within this week however, if
you want that patch right now, I'll attach my patch from git diff. (yes
I didn't even committed that change on my local branch.)