[LEDE-DEV] rb112/rb133 (adm5120) compile fail

Denis Periša darkman.hr at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 07:36:11 PST 2017

Yes, indeed, old kernel.
I suck at coding so I'm of no use there.
I do have one or two 16mb ram devices, but these 'newer' are all 32MB
.. plus some swap.. good to go. I don't use luci or any daemons so..
bridge tools and kernel modules for it and ath5k is pretty much all I
use. It's like supplementary node to main node mostly. Cheap devices,
good use.

Is there any quick tips to try newer kernel? maybe patches still apply?
Device works, compiles as rb1xx and runs fully. But I have some
problems with ath*k as it requies some old compatibility crypto that
google cannot find.