[LEDE-DEV] FCC regulatory compliance

Eric Schultz eschultz at prplfoundation.org
Wed Sep 21 09:22:36 PDT 2016

Ryan,

I'm pleased to hear about  interest in addressing the effects of the FCC
rules on free and open source software. I'd be happy to facilitate and
organize a subgroup to address this topic both with interested
OpenWrt/LEDE members as well as other interested parties in the open
source and related technology communities. During my activism on this
topic both at prpl and on my own, I've built a number of contacts and
relationships that would valuable to bring to this discussion. We do
have a running topic on the prplwrt Weekly meeting about the regulatory
issue (connection info at http://wiki.prplfoundation.org/wiki/Prplwrt)
so we'd be happy to have you join there and discuss this topic as well
and what ideas you have and how we can move this forward.

Thanks,
Eric