[LEDE-DEV] Documentation for router support means the famous Table of Hardware

Alberto Bursi alberto.bursi at outlook.it
Thu Sep 8 10:01:20 PDT 2016

I think most people are a bit excessive here.

LEDE wiki isn't Wikipedia and won't ever get anywhere near the amount of
edits as a generalist wiki.

Having some designated guy that gets an email and then looks at
modifications to make sure it's not garbage is feasible imho, like a
"wiki mantainer", and very important to keep the standards reasonable.

Because ok that OpenWRT wiki is better than nothing, but don't make it
look better than what it is.

I think this project (as OpenWRT before it) needs a decent community
magager(s), someone that does not code but deals with community stuff
like answering people on emails, or in forums or keeping wiki in line.