[LEDE-DEV] [BUG] Kernel crashes with ath10k radio and Nexus 5X clients

Timo Sigurdsson public_timo.s at silentcreek.de
Mon Oct 31 05:04:57 PDT 2016

Hi,

this is reply to Jo's message [1] which was only sent to the mailing list, but not to me directly. As I am not subscribed to the mailing list, please excplicitly include me in future replies. Thank you.

Jo-Philipp Wich schrieb am 31.10.2016 01:37:

> Hi Timo,
>
> did you try with kmod-ath10k or kmod-ath10k-ct ?
>
> Might be worth trying the -ct variant, to see if it has the same issue.
>
> ~ Jo

So far, all my testing has been done with the "official" kmod-ath10k. But Ben Greear also approached me off-list and recommended me to test the ath10k-ct driver and firmware. I will give it a try this week and see how it works.

Thanks and regards,

Timo

[1] http://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/lede-dev/2016-October/003751.html