[LEDE-DEV] Arcadyan vrv9510kwac23

Martin Blumenstingl martin.blumenstingl at googlemail.com
Fri Oct 28 11:31:11 PDT 2016

On Fri, Oct 28, 2016 at 10:43 AM, Juan Rios <anonbeat at gmail.com> wrote:
> anyone can help? its already working.
>
> Just need guidance about best place to put the configuration for it
> and register the callback...
maybe it would be best to place it inside the .dts?
if I had to implement it I'd see if I can adjust the wifi driver (b43
in your case I guess) to allow passing the MAC-address via devicetree

see my ath9k patches (which are waiting to be accepted upstream):
[0] for the documentation and [1] for the ath9k driver changes [1]
(on a side-note: Mathias Kresin and me are planning to use this in
LEDE as soon as it's accepted upstream)

Martin

[0] https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/9378317/
[1] https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/9378321/