[LEDE-DEV] Getting 'too many bounces' notification

Daniel Dickinson lede at cshore.thecshore.com
Thu Oct 20 17:41:46 PDT 2016

Hi all,

Ended up having some problems again and when I got back to my email I
noticed that I was getting a lot of 'too many bounces' notifications
even though I have whitelisted the mailing lists for LEDE.  Any ideas?

Also, I noticed in the git log there were issues with older kernel
versions.  I had forgotten about the need to check kernel modules
against older kernels.  My apologies, I will attempt to keep that in
mind in future (my mind has been rather occupied with other things for
last while).

Regards,

Daniel