[LEDE-DEV] [wiki]Wiki structure

Baptiste Jonglez baptiste at bitsofnetworks.org
Sat Oct 8 03:30:47 PDT 2016

On Thu, Oct 06, 2016 at 08:38:35PM +0000, Alberto Bursi wrote:

> On 10/06/2016 02:14 PM, Rich Brown wrote:
> > The "experimental" section of the Wiki now substantially clones the entire web presence of www.lede-project.org. See the update info at: https://wiki.lede-project.org/talk:to_do_list
>
> the wiki's "full version" (the desktop version) lacks the navigation
> panel on the left side.
> To get anywhere I need to switch to "mobile version".

I see the same issue: with the default template, I only get a "Log in"
link on the left side, nothing else.

By the way, the mobile template looks usable enough on a regular computer,
is there a need to have two different templates?

Also, I find it a bit annoying that the menu on the left changes whenever
visiting different pages.  For instance, the links provided by the left
sidebar (with the mobile template) are very practical on the main page,
but when visiting e.g. https://wiki.lede-project.org/docs:start , an
entirely different set of links is displayed.  I find this somewhat
confusing.

All in all, the wiki looks nice and useful already, thanks for making it
happen!

Baptiste