Suzuki Motors Email Promotion Award 2009

MR JAMES XANG mail23 at ibibo.com
Tue Dec 22 11:51:31 EST 2009

Suzuki Motors Email
Promotion Award 2009
Sir/Madam

This is to inform you that you have been selected for a cash prize of
5,000,000.00 Usd  in Suzuki motors email promotion award ,,,,,,,held Today, 2009  . The selections
was carried out through random selection in Our computerized email selection
system(ess) from a database of over 250,000 email Addresses drawn from which your email address was  among the
lucky winners as a second category winner ,your winning fall to our Asin Pacific region to start your claim,
Contact our Asian payment center  for claims:,
Agents Name: Mr James Xang
Email: mrxang10 at yahoo.cn
Tel:
note you have only 15 day to complete your claim.
and keep all the lotto information out from public to avoid lost of information or double claim,

Fill the form below details
1. Name:
2. Address:
3. Marital Status: