couldn't connect to hostapd - re-trying

Aniss Maghsoudlou aniss.maghsoudlou at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 04:47:32 PDT 2016

Hi,
I'm new to hostapd and now I'm trying to run hostapd_cli which after 2
days of tracing the error, now I know that its problem is in
wpa_ctrl_open2 when it's going to connect the socket. connect return
-1 and sets the errno to 111 which is apparently connection refused.

to reach where I'm now, I have made a directory named hostapd in
var/run and made an empty file name aniss.tmp and now running the cli
using this command: sudo ./hostapd_cli -s /var/run/hostapd. before
doing these, I had some other errors.
Btw, it's still showing me the error:

couldn't connect to hostapd - re-trying

Is there anything I should do before just running the hostapd_cli?

--
Aniss Maghsoudlou, M.Sc. Student,
Computer Networks, Wireless Networks Laboratory, Room 808,