Disable AP functionality per interface?

Blanquicet-Melendez Jose (MM) jose.blanquicet-melendez at magnetimarelli.com
Fri Jul 1 02:42:39 PDT 2016

Hi everyone,

In 7a808c7eb70e213164f250645ef65231fc8a1590 was added a patch to allow P2P functionality to be disabled per interface. Then f91e11f465caf14126a3528dc2edceed963c2993 complemented it by avoiding to report p2p capabilities for the interface where p2p was disabled.

Does exist the same feature to AP? Does there exist a procedure to disabled AP functionality per interface and avoid to report it as a capability?

Thanks in advance.

Jose Blanquicet

VISITA IL NOSTRO NUOVO SITO WEB! - VISIT OUR NEW WEB SITE! www.magnetimarelli.com

Confidential Notice: This message - including its attachments - may contain proprietary, confidential and/or legally protected information and is intended solely for the use of the designated addressee(s) above. If you are not the intended recipient be aware that any downloading, copying, disclosure, distribution or use of the contents of the above information is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this communication by mistake, please forward the message back to the sender at the email address above, delete the message from all mailboxes and any other electronic storage medium and destroy all copies.
Disclaimer Notice: Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be safe or error-free. Therefore we do not assure that this message is complete or accurate and we do not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message.