Creating an access point with wpa_supplicant via dbus interface

Marlon Smith marlon.smith10
Thu Apr 23 14:49:47 PDT 2015

Oh thanks, yes I should have indicated that I've set these values:

ssid: mynetwork
key_mgmt: NONE
wep_key0: 12345
mode: 2
frequency: 2412
ap_scan: 2

I'll run it with the debug arguments and let you know what I get.