[802.11r] Is there automatic way to configure it?

Adrian Moran adrian.moran
Wed Nov 12 00:50:37 PST 2014

Hi,
sorry for opening two threads about 11r, but I would like to add one more
question regarding this amendment's operation.

Is there any way to configure 11r in the APs in automatic manner? That is
to say, I think that is mandatory to know, in configuration time, which APs
are going to conform the 11r network to configure, in each AP, the MAC and
the key for the other APs.

Beyond the complexity of configuration, this would force to reconfigure all
the APs in case one AP of the 11r network is changed.

Thank you newly for the support

--
Adri?n Mor?n Montes
*Research & Development Engineer*