Any docs on what 'pcsc' values are valid?

Ben Greear greearb
Mon Jun 25 12:13:37 PDT 2012

On 06/23/2012 10:39 AM, Jouni Malinen wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 22, 2012 at 10:07:06AM -0700, Ben Greear wrote:
>> I'm trying to improve my GUI that builds hostapd configs, and
>> one thing I want to support is EAP-SIM.
>>
>> The only example I can find shows pcsc=""
>>
>> Does anyone know any more details on the possible options
>> for this value?
>
> src/eap_peer/eap_config.h:
>
>      /**
>       * pcsc - Parameters for PC/SC smartcard interface for USIM and GSM SIM
>       *
>       * This field is used to configure PC/SC smartcard interface.
>       * Currently, the only configuration is whether this field is %NULL (do
>       * not use PC/SC) or non-NULL (e.g., "") to enable PC/SC.
>       *
>       * This field is used for EAP-SIM and EAP-AKA.
>       */
>      char *pcsc;

Ok.  Just for the record, I find that setting pcsc="" enables
the feature un-expected.  It would seem better to have an empty
string act the same as nothing being set at all.

But, probably too late to change the API behaviour now.

Thanks,
Ben

--
Ben Greear <greearb at candelatech.com>