Any docs on what 'pcsc' values are valid?
Sat Jun 23 10:39:51 PDT 2012
On Fri, Jun 22, 2012 at 10:07:06AM -0700, Ben Greear wrote:
> I'm trying to improve my GUI that builds hostapd configs, and
> one thing I want to support is EAP-SIM.
> The only example I can find shows pcsc=""
> Does anyone know any more details on the possible options
> for this value?
* pcsc - Parameters for PC/SC smartcard interface for USIM and GSM SIM
* This field is used to configure PC/SC smartcard interface.
* Currently, the only configuration is whether this field is %NULL (do
* not use PC/SC) or non-NULL (e.g., "") to enable PC/SC.
* This field is used for EAP-SIM and EAP-AKA.
Jouni Malinen PGP id EFC895FA
More information about the Hostap