P2P : How is NOA attribute communicated to an nl80211 based driver?

Atul Joshi Atul.Joshi
Mon Oct 10 01:13:29 PDT 2011

Hi,
After looking at the latest wpa_supplicant code, I failed to find out nl80211 driver registering for set_noa call back. Does it mean for a driver which works with nl80211/cfg80211, it is not possible to receive noa attributes? Or am I missing anything?

Thanks
atul

More information can be found at www.csr.com. Follow CSR on Twitter at http://twitter.com/CSR_PLC and read our blog at www.csr.com/blog