To check p2p_client mode in Concurrency Disable

hardik patel hk5patel
Sun May 29 09:06:35 PDT 2011

Hi,

In Concurrency Disable mode, is there any way to indicate driver that
wlan0 interface is p2p client. I have seen that in concurrency disable
mode, At P2P Go side supplicant call change interface type and using
that we can change device mode as P2P GO mode in driver. At P2P Client
side i have not seen any indication from supplicant through that we
can change driver mode As P2P Client mode.

Any one have any idea that how to indicate for change interface at P2P
Client then most welcome for suggestion.

--
Regards,
Hardik

"If you are doing what you have always been doing then expect what you
have always been getting."