p2p_peer command is not showing intended_addr in auto GO mode

Irfan Sheriff isheriff
Tue Dec 20 10:17:31 PST 2011

The mapping was being done from interface address to device address (using
p2p_peer) at time of client disconnects/connects since those events did not
provide device address information for a peer.

Going forward, this should go away since we now have device address from
those events.

Thanks