Porting of wpa_supplicant on Windows Mobile 6.1

Vijay Swami vijayswami1
Wed Jul 14 10:19:36 PDT 2010

Thanks for quck response. I dont know what to use in that case. Simply
i was gussing that WinCap library could be a problem fpr those linking
errors. Can you please suggest me how to solve thsoe linking errors?
Or what changes need to be made in l2_packet_ndis.c  file?