Porting of wpa_supplicant on Windows Mobile 6.1

Jouni Malinen j
Wed Jul 14 08:24:31 PDT 2010

On Wed, Jul 14, 2010 at 03:20:17PM +0530, Vijay Swami wrote:
> ?? I am porting wpa_supplicant code (I am using code base of WinXP) on
> windows mobile 6.1. I have created the project in visual studio 2005
> and added the wpa_supplicant project to it. After compilation i got
> many linking errors. I could able to solve the time related , socket
> related errors. but I am getting some winpcap related errors.

Is there any particular reason for trying to use WinPcap on Windows
Mobile? Are you sure it actually works with Windows Mobile 6.1? I would
have assumed that l2_packet_ndis.c would be easier to get into working
condition.