Different county_code config in hostapd and wpa_supplicant

Jouni Malinen j
Fri Dec 17 06:08:38 PST 2010

On Fri, Dec 17, 2010 at 02:48:13PM +0100, Dennis Borgmann wrote:
> it's been some time since I came up with the error so I can't remember
> anymore, why I was searching this long. I know, I did, but I don't know
> anymore, why. Perhaps concentrated on other things while being in
> workflow, who knows. Anyway, although the error messages are quite
> clear, I'd prefer the two config-items being the same.

Had I noticed the difference when these were introduced, I would
probably have made them same. However, changing an existing string now
would not be a good thing to do since it would break deployed
configuration files.