Different county_code config in hostapd and wpa_supplicant

Dennis Borgmann dennis.borgmann
Fri Dec 17 05:48:13 PST 2010

Jouni,

it's been some time since I came up with the error so I can't remember
anymore, why I was searching this long. I know, I did, but I don't know
anymore, why. Perhaps concentrated on other things while being in
workflow, who knows. Anyway, although the error messages are quite
clear, I'd prefer the two config-items being the same.

Just my opinion, being a "common case user" of hostapd and
wpa_supplicant. Take it as feedback from the outer world.

Kind regards,
Dennis