handle_deauth&disassoc / hostapd_notif_disassoc code duplication

Johannes Berg johannes
Fri Dec 3 04:01:45 PST 2010

On Fri, 2010-12-03 at 13:00 +0100, Johannes Berg wrote:
> Jouni,
>
> I'm looking to solve some event problems we have currently hacked around
> by calling special functions in handle_deauth and handle_disassoc. We
> want to be notified over dbus when a peer is disconnected, so

err...

We want to be notified over dbus when a peer is disconnected, so we need
some events for that. I was thinking we could use EVENT_DISASSOC/DEAUTH,
but that only works when the driver emits them. So I looked into it in a
little more detail.

[and now read on in my original email, sorry!]

johannes