WPA_SUPPLICANT: How to give the path of certificates in Windows Mobile

Vijay Swami vijayswami1
Thu Aug 26 04:13:56 PDT 2010

Hi All,
   I am facing one stupid problem. I have ported the WPA_SUPPLICANT on
Windows Mobile. I am using HTC Touch  Pro for testing. I have installed the
test certificates on device. I can see installed certificates in
Settings->All Settings->System->Certificates->Root. I am not able to give
the proper path of that certificates in the code For that i am
getting following error:

EAP: Initialize selected EAP method: vendor 0 method 13 (TLS)
TLS: using phase1 config options
OpenSSL: __func__ not defined - SSL_use_certificate_file (DER) failed
error:02001002:system library:fopen:No such file or directory
OpenSSL: pending error: error:20074002:BIO routines:FILE_CTRL:system lib
OpenSSL: pending error: error:140C8002:SSL
routines:SSL_use_certificate_file:system lib
OpenSSL: __func__ not defined - SSL_use_certificate_file (PEM) failed
error:02001002:system library:fopen:No such file or directory
OpenSSL: pending error: error:20074002:BIO routines:FILE_CTRL:system lib
OpenSSL: pending error: error:140C8002:SSL
routines:SSL_use_certificate_file:system lib
TLS: Failed to set TLS connection parameters
EAP-TLS: Failed to initialize SSL.
EAP: Failed to initialize EAP method: vendor 0 method 13 (TLS)

I tried to give absoulute,relative path. But it did not work. Say i have the
certificate xyz. Which i can see in the above mentioned path.  Can anybody
guide me for this. I am stuck up on this problem for more than a week. It
will be great if somebody guide me for this. Please give me some example how
it can be given.

Regards,
Vijay swami