win ce station roam issue w/ RADIUS authentication

alan alan.schmitz
Fri Sep 18 11:03:22 PDT 2009

It appears that the first AP it associates & authenticates to is the
one it can roam back to successfully, but a new/different AP it fails
to roam successfully.  The first AP has the PMKSA cache and it seems the
process works but the client doesn't respond properly to a
new/different AP.

Does this make sense?

--
"In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice; In
practice, there is." -- Chuck Reid