the STATUS command can't get correct reply

belle.shi at yy.com belle.shi
Thu Oct 15 01:18:57 PDT 2009

dear all,
    i met a strange question, when i connect to the ap,and use the dhcp
get the ip, i can get on the internet,but when i turn off the power of
the ap,
i use the STATUS command to get the current status, it should be
diconnect and try to connect again, then is scanning and other,but in
my program(i wrote a simple program like wpa_gui), after i turn off the
power of the ap, i use the STATUS command to get the status is still
COMPLETED, i have no idea what makes the result, is there anyone who
can give me some advice? i will be very appreciate. thank you.