I have a wireless problem but where to go with it?

Sven Nielsen post
Fri Sep 26 00:27:41 PDT 2008

Am Thu, 25 Sep 2008 11:51:24 -0600
schrieb Wendell Nichols <wcn00 at shaw.ca>:

> I have a lenovo thinkpad t61p with an intel wireless 4965 bgn type
> card.  It runs suse 11.0 and everything is acceptable except wireless.
> It runs from 12 to 72 hrs before it goes down and will not restart.
> Sometimes I can get it to restart by unloading the driver and reloading
> it... usually not.  I have to boot!  galling.

cant help you with the logs either, but if it runs "12 to 72 hrs" could be wireless simply doesn't come back
from standby correctly? if so, there is not much to do about it.

regards
sven