Can hostap&madwifi support several bcast keys of one AP?

=?gb2312?q?=CD=F5=ABh?= wangyue0921
Thu Oct 9 17:43:45 PDT 2008

Sorry to send private mail, i responsed the last
letter to private address because of my carelessness.

In the http://wireless.kernel.org/
it says:
You can download compat-wireless for kernels <= 2.6.26
here:
http://wireless.kernel.org/download/compat-wireless-2.6/compat-wireless-old.tar.bz2

So when i update the kernel to 2.6.26 and build
compat-wireless-2.6-old, it should be OK as well?

Thanks for ur letter, I will try the 2.6.27-rc8 and
wireless-testing now.

--- Pavel Roskin <proski at gnu.org>????:

> On Thu, 2008-10-09 at 10:02 +0800, ?????wrote:
> > > Maybe you checked
> > > out the sources in Windows?
> >
> > Yes, I did it in windows and this problem was
> exactly
> > caused by it.
>
> OK, good to know.
>
> > So i check out source in linux again, and make it.
> > But there are several warnings as:
> > WARNING: "ieee80211_hdrlen"

[/home/wangyue/source_bak/compat-wireless-2.6-old/drivers/net/wireless/b43legacy/b43legacy.ko]
> > undefined!
> > WARNING: "ieee80211_hdrlen"

[/home/wangyue/source_bak/compat-wireless-2.6-old/drivers/net/wireless/ath5k/ath5k.ko]