Problem in porting to PALM

Jouni Malinen j
Sun Mar 23 23:41:06 PDT 2008

On Mon, Mar 24, 2008 at 10:49:08AM +0800, Jack Yip wrote:

> I use the wpa_supplicant-0.5.10.tar.gz <http://hostap.epitest.fi/releases/wpa_supplicant-0.5.10.tar.gz>   and port it to the PALM OS to make my device work in EAP-FAST.
> However, the CISCO server have the following debug message:

Which version of ACS are you using? Are you using OpenSSL as the TLS
library?

> Do anyone know why there is such message"Cipher RC4_128_SHA / TLS_DH_anon_WITH_AES
> _128_CBC_SHA1 not found, client may be open source"?  And after calculating master secret, the CISCO server will send back alert signal, do anyone know the reason?

I've never seen that message.. Would it be possible for you to capture
the EAP messages between the client and the server (either with a
wireless sniffer between the AP and the client or with a wired sniffer
between the AP and the server)? I would like to see what exactly is in
that ClientHello message. Could you send debug log from wpa_supplicant
showing this failed handshake?